Who Is Joe Glicker?
Joe Glicker has been a driving force in the costly and unnecessary Portland reservoir burial scheme, funneling taxpayer money to multinational contractors for more than two decades. This narrative is being developed to track Mr. Glicker’s longstanding alleged conflicts-of-interest with the Portland Water Bureau, Portland City Council, and multinational contractors MWH Global and CH2M Hill–leading up to the Summer 2013 crisis over the integrity of Portland’s Bull Run water system.
- Who Is Joe Glicker?
- Joe Glicker and Lisa Obermeyer
- Portland Reservoir Coverage and Local Zoning Law
- The Push to Change Federal Regulations
- Abuse of Due Process by City of Portland Officials
- The Rush to Complete Lucrative Contract Work Before LT2 Is Reconsidered
- The Threat to Portland’s Pristine Drinking Water
- At What Cost?